By using HTML5 in combination with Flash your cross browser compatibility is guaranteed! Use the DMXzone behavior connector to make great combinations of music and other DMXzone Extensions like Sliding Panels, HTML5 Slideshow and many others!
- Turn any link into a player automatically – Transform automatically all your mp3 links to player links and turn any page element to music controls.
- Point any button or link as control button - By assigning one of the supplied CSS class names or by using the Control HTML3 MP3 Player behavior, you can use everything as control button.
- Choose any div container to display title or progress– Choose any place on your web page to display the current playing title and progress.
- Add MP3 Player Actions on Anything - Just style the elements with the given CSS classes.
- Dynamic from recordset - You can bind your songs dynamically with the MP3 Player
- Controls to display sound peak data
- Choose from the many included MP3 Player skins - All made in regular CSS so you can edit or create your own.
- Powered by jQuery and SoundManager2 - For seamless crossbrowser integration and great HTML5 sound support.
- Works great on iPad and iPhone - as the HTML5 MP3 Player uses the native HTML5 audio control it works great on iPad and iPhone! So now you can make your custom iPad/iPhone MP3 Players!
- Great Dreamweaver Integration - Interactive dialog in Dreamweaver with all the options you’ll need.
- An inline property inspector - The property inspector enables you to change several options after you’ve created the mp3 player.
- Fully Controllable by behaviors - You want to navigate to specific position, start or stop the MP3 Player - it can be easily done with the Control HTML5 MP3 Player behavior.
- Full Support for the DMXzone Behavior Connector - You can easily bind other DMXzone extensions like DMXzone Lightbox, Sliding Panels and Sliding Bilboard to your MP3 Player.
- Search Engine Friendly - HTML5 MP3 Player is made in just HTML5, CSS and jQuery. It can be nicely indexed by all search engines and web spiders.
- Fully cross-browser compatible - Create stunning MP3 Players even in Internet Explorer thanks to the DMXzone’s clever use of feature detection and fall back.
HTML5 MP3 Player with Google Analytics
Using Stop Playback Behavior with HTML5 MP3 Player
Hiding the HTML5 MP3 Player Playlist
Controlling HTML5 MP3 Player with DMXzone Slider
Manage your HTML5 MP3 Player Playlist Online
Fluid HTML5 MP3 Player Controls with Fish Eye Menu
HTML5 MP3 Player with Songs Info Tooltips
A Full Manageable MP3 Player with Covers Part 4
A Full Manageable MP3 Player with Covers Part 3
A Full Manageable MP3 Player with Covers Part 2
A Full Manageable MP3 Player with Covers Part 1
Using Spry Data Set in HTML5 MP3 Player
Adding Background Shapes Bouncing on the Sound of the HTML5 MP3 Player
Adding Snow Music Visualization Effect to your Page
Creating Sliding MP3 Playlist
Creating a Dynamic HTML5 MP3 Player
Bringing HTML5 Music to Your Slideshow
Basic HTML5 MP3 Player with a Predefined Design
Building a Custom HTML5 MP3 Player
Turning Any Page Element into an MP3 Player Control
Create the Perfect Ambiance with Amazing Music Visualizations
Discover the power of music visualization and decorate any element of your web page with it! Draw fire, stars, snow, fireworks, spectrum equalizers or waveforms – all moving on the music beat. Bind the visualization to a HTML5 MP3 Player list and choose from the supplied visualizations and customize them as you wish to fully fit your page design. The visualizations are drawn with HTML5 Canvas, so only modern browsers with Canvas are supported. On other browsers the ...
- Included the latest jQuery 1.11.1
- Compatibility with the new DMXzone Extension Manager
- Improved compatibility with Dreamweaver CC 2014
- Full Dreamweaver CC and Extension Manager CC support
- Included new Behavior Connector with restyled UI and better Mac OSX Support
- Updated the automatic file copy and update component for better Dreamweaver CC support
- Improved compatibility with the latest jQuery
- Included latest jQuery 1.10.1
- Improved Windows 8 compatibility
- Great compatibility with our newest HTML5 Parallax Slider for providing sound effects
- Many HTML5, iOS and Android 2.3 fixes and improvements
- IE10 HTML5 compatibility
- Windows 8 compatibility
- Improved control behavior
- Fixed looping with a single song
- Improved the Fancy Red and Blue design for longer song titles
- Latest SoundManager2 version for greatest HTML5 audio support! Now with great Android support and lots of HTML5 improvements.
- New option in the Control HTML5 MP3 Player behavior - Toggle Playlist - allows you to show or hide the playlist.
- Improved integration with dynamic data
- Improved DW integration
- Latest jQuery 1.7.2 included
- Improved installer for for DW CS 5.5+ and Mac DW CS6
- Latest SoundManager2 version for greatest HTML5 audio support!
- Fixed: Title not updating
- Fixed: Update state when song finished
- Fixed: Dynamic data browse
- Latest SoundManger2 version for greatest HTML5 audio support!
- Improved compatibility with newest jQuery 1.6+ versions
- Included latest jQuery 1.6.3
- Greatly improved support for MP3 Playback on Android and other devices supporting Flash
- Improved MP3 playback on iPhone/iPad, Safari and Chrome when used in Spry region
- Latest SoundManager2 version included with many HTML5 fixes and improvements for even better iPhone/iPad support and HTML5 Audio play without Flash
- Improved depended file include and linking
- Improved working in Dreamweaver templates
- Updated styles for IE7 and IE8 compatibility
- Added full Spry Support - now you can use spry repeat regions within the MP3 Player
- Latest SoundManager2 version included with many HTML5 fixes and improvements
- Improved HTML5 Audio usage when Flash is not available on Safari or Chrome
- Improved Behavior Connector events for cool integration with Advanced Tooltips
- New jQuery 1.4.4 included
- Improved styles cleanup
- Fixed folder import on Mac OS
- New controls to display sound peak data!
- New control to show just play/pause button
- New control for vertical sound bar
- Improved working with dynamic data
- Added more validation to the command dialog
- Control Behavior Improvements
Just open a page using the HTML5 MP3 Player. You will see a progress bar indicating new files are being copied. After that a dialog will popup with the list of the new files. Depending on if you have remote site defined and you have site synchronization enabled, the files will be automatically synchronized or you will be presented an option to upload all files.