Forums

This topic is locked

resizing browser window

Posted 14 Sep 2001 18:36:10
has voted
14 Sep 2001 18:36:10 Joe Nalio posted:
I have several hotspots on thumbnail images in one of my pages that when clicked upon, they launch the full size image. They launch in seperate browser windows (_blank)and my question is, can I get that seperate browser image to automatically resize to fit the full size image just perfect? Nothing worse then having the second window load and there's alot of white space around the image. Thanks!

Replies

Replied 14 Sep 2001 20:54:57
14 Sep 2001 20:54:57 Viktor Farcic replied:
If you're using Pure ASP Upload 2 you can store size of image, along with other data, in DB. After that, it's easy to open window in size of images.

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
I have several hotspots on thumbnail images in one of my pages that when clicked upon, they launch the full size image. They launch in seperate browser windows (_blank)and my question is, can I get that seperate browser image to automatically resize to fit the full size image just perfect? Nothing worse then having the second window load and there's alot of white space around the image. Thanks!

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size=2 id=quote>

Reply to this topic